Achieve cold brew coffee from your Aeropress! The Puckpuck has been designed to turn your existing Aeropress into a cold brew drip tower. An inexpensive option for lovers of cold brew coffee, you can now enjoy delicious cold brew wherever you go, without compromising on taste.
The Puckpuck uses a standard mineral water screw thread, allowing you to use a bottled mineral water as part of your setup.
This option is perfect for travelling - alternatively, if you'd like a more sustainable option, the Puckpuck 500ml water vessel is available as a set with the Puckpuck attachment.
How does it work?
1. Simply grab your Aeropress and add your filter and your ground coffee.
2. Then add the Puckpuck splash filter on top of the coffee, and push the Puckpuck onto the top of the Aeropress chamber.
3. Next, screw on either the Puckpuck vessel or the top half of a mineral water bottle (make sure to cut off the end of the bottle so you can add your water and ice!).
4. Now you can add your ice and water, and twist the top section of the Puckpuck to adjust the drip flow rate.
5. Wait for 2-3 hours for your brew, and then enjoy over ice or with milk!
Designed and engineered by London based design studio - Two at Six Limited, PUCKPUCK has been developed to accompany the Aeropress® Coffee Maker. From their conception, Two at Six have always aimed to design, develop and release our own products. Utilising over 20 years of combined industry know-how and award winning design experience, the PUCKPUCK is their first studio project.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Padre Coffee acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their continued connections to land, sea and community.
We pay our respect to Elders past, present and future, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.