The PuqPress revolutionises coffee tamping completely. As the world's first fully automatic coffee tamper, it's worth its weight in gold. Here's why...
By automating the tamping process, the risk of developing repetitive strain injuries (RSI) from hand pressed tampers is removed, whilst the speed of customer order delivery is increased - the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds.
The unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design of the Puqpress ensures perfectly compressed coffee grounds and an extremely precise, level tamp every time. Baristas can set the force range from 10kg to 30kg, eliminating all the guesswork and inconsistency involved in the tamping process.
As one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world, the PuqPress is winning cafe owners over with its superior quality and minimalist design. Engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology, its sleek and no-fuss design means it doesn't take up too much space next to your coffee machine, fitting nicely in even the cosiest of espresso setups!
The new Q2 PuqPress is also easy to use and fully automated, requiring minimal training. The new features include:
- Nano non-stick tamp head (reduces coffee build up)
- New advanced stiffer frame (provides further precision and life span)
- New easy adjustment wheel (simplifies correct setup)
- The new updated design now works perfectly with naked portafilters
- 58.3mm Tamper
Follow this link for a quick video demonstration.
- Adjustable height to suit?a range of portafilters
- LCD display for pressure adjustment
- Cleaning mode via one-touch LCD display
- 12 month parts & 3 months labour warranty
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- 2.5 metre power cable
- Power: 60 watts
- Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H)
- Net Weight: 4.8kg
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
- Tamper Diameter: 58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 58mm-58.5mm.
- Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
- Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
- Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds
Once you have placed your order a member from our Production Team will call to confirm your delivery address and advise on delivery or pick up.
Pick up locations:
QLD – Padre Coffee Roastery - Noosaville
VIC – Padre Coffee Roastery - Melbourne
Please note: This product attracts a lead time of approximately 1-2 weeks.