Tip: To refine the flavour profile of your brew, we recommend making small adjustments to the grind size (i.e. finer/coarser).
1. Place filter paper inside filter basket and rinse with water.
2. Add ground coffee to filter basket gently shake to level coffee.
3. Add filter basket and carafe pot to the batch brewer.
4. Add 1 litre of water to water chamber (the water chamber has measurements on the side that are pretty handy to follow).
5. Once everything is in place, turn the batch brewer on.Brewing should finish just after 4 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the filter basket and thermal pot as hot water has been pouring through.
7. Close the lid on the thermal pot, pour and enjoy!
The Batch brew will stay fresh for up to 45 minutes.